After the success in The Voice India, the AND TV back with the new singing show “Love Me India”. So get ready to participate in this new for showcasing your singing talent. &TV Love Me India Singing Audition and Registration is not confirmed but it will start in July 2018. If your kid’s age between 5 to 14 then this is the perfect platform.
As per the report, Vishal Dadlani and songwriter Shekhar Ravjani along with Neeti Mohan and Punjabi singer Guru Randhawa will Judge the show. So kids get ready to showcase your singing talent in front of the Judges.
&TV Love Me India Singing Audition & Registration
As per the report, the &TV Love Me India will start in September 2018 but its audition has started. If your kids have talent in singing then this is the best opportunity.
- Each Participant should be a citizen of India.
- Each Participant should be within the age group between 5 (five) years to 15 (fifteen) years as of June 24, 2018.
- Participants should be medically fit.
- Not have any criminal conviction
- CLICK HERE for more Terms&Conditions.