The Classmate Pulse Contest ‘My Pulse, My College’ (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is being run by ITC Limited. The contest will start on 06/21/2015 and ends on 10/07/2015. The Contest from 7 years to 22 years can Participate student. Students in this Contest must be born in India. For more information Read TERMS & CONDITION
How To Play This Contest
- Buy a Classmate Pulse Notebook. Each book is worth 50 points.
- Collect your scratch card and use it to get your unique code.
- Register here and fill in the code.
- Upload a photo and tell us why your college is the best with a caption.
- Submit your photo and share it with your friends. Remember, every vote scores a point!
|1 Notebook = 50 Points|
|1 Vote = 1 Point|
For example, If you have 5 notebooks & each entry has 10 votes each, your total score will be
|(50 X 5) + (10 X 5) = 300 Points|
For example, College ABC has 3 students X, Y, and Z. If X has 400 points, Y has 350 points and Z has 200 points, then your college’s total score will be
|400 + 350 + 200 = 950 Points|
How To Participate
Step 1: Enter the Scratch code on your Pulse Notebook to get one step closer!
Step 2: Upload / take a picture that tells us why your college is awesome!
For any queries About Registration and any this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org